Our award-winning tuition with our qualified teachers is also available online- as a one to one or as a small group.
What support is included for our online learners?
Our online learners will receive...
- Weekly one-to-one online sessions with their qualified tutor covering topics from the National Curriculum.
- Unlimited access to any of our live Virtual School classes. (see timetable below)
- Regular assessments each term to monitor and track their progress.
- The same tutor each week allowing relationships and understanding to build.
- Home work to reinforce objectives taught in class.
- Full support for any school homework given to the students from their school.
All our learners are invited to our unlimited Live Virtual Classroom free. These are 40 minute sessions led by qualified teachers which cover all areas of the National Curriculum.
If a weekly one to one lesson is not for you- you can join in any of our online Virtual Classrooms for just £10 per lesson.
If you would like to book a free assessment to chat with one of our brilliant tutors please do!
Our free online assessments are a great way for us to chat about the support your child may need, identify areas of strengths and weakness and to meet your tutor before you start your virtual journey together!